Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Heart's Cry

"...all day long my enemies sneer and ask,'Where is your God?'. Why am I discouraged? Why am I restless? I trust you! And I will praise you again because you help me and you are my God!". Psalm 42:10-11

I cannot tell you how many times I have prayed this without knowing this was in the Bible. This morning before leaving to volunteer at the church office, Sam told me to read Psalm 42. During this journey we're on, we've had many people say to us..."Where is your God?". We're doing everything we possibly can to follow God and obey Him...even when it seems crazy and doesn't make sense. And being honest, there are days when we're discouraged. But like in the scripture, I find that I'm having to give myself a reality check by saying,"Why am I discouraged...I trust you...you help me and you are my God". Snap out of it...he's faithful and trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment